×
2 256
Fashion Jobs
VF INTERNATIONAL
dc Training Specialist
Permanent · COALVILLE
VF INTERNATIONAL
dc Team Leader
Permanent · COALVILLE
ESTEE LAUDER
Clinique - Consultant - John Lewis, Cambridge - 21 Hours - Part Time - Permanent
Permanent · Cambridge
ESTEE LAUDER
Clinique - Consultant - Boots, Horsham - 13 Hours - Part Time, Permanent
Permanent · Horsham
ESTEE LAUDER
Clinique - Consultant - Boots, Crawley - 13 Hours - Part Time, Permanent
Permanent · Crawley
ESTEE LAUDER
Clinique - Consultant - Boots, Oxford Street - 22.5 Hours - Part Time, Permanent
Permanent · London
ESTEE LAUDER
Clinique - Consultant - Boots-Hampton, Peterborough - 11 Hours - Part Time, Permanent
Permanent · Peterborough
ESTEE LAUDER
Clinique - Consultant - Heathrow, Terminal 4 - 18 Hours / 3 Days - Part-Time, Permanent
Permanent · Longford
ESTEE LAUDER
Clinique - Consultant - Boots, Ballymena - 9.5 Hours / Week - Part Time, Permanent
Permanent · Ballymena
ESTEE LAUDER
Mac Cosmetics -Media And Advertising Manager
Permanent · London
ESTEE LAUDER
Clinique - Consultant - Boots, Oxford - 24 Hours - Part Time, Permanent
Permanent · Oxford
ESTEE LAUDER
Clinique - Consultant - Marks & Spencer – Manchester, Handforth - 15 Hours / 3 Days, Part-Time, Permanent
Permanent · Manchester
ESTEE LAUDER
Clinique - Consultant - Marks & Spencer – Lisburn - 15 Hours / 3 Days, Part-Time, Permanent
Permanent · Lisburn
ESTEE LAUDER
Clinique - Consultant - John Lewis, Oxford Street - 37.5 Hours - Full Time, Permanent
Permanent · London
ESTEE LAUDER
Clinique - Consultant - Boots - Fosse Park, Leicester - 28 Hours / Week - Part Time, Permanent
Permanent · Leicester
ESTEE LAUDER
Clinique - Consultant - Boots, Aylesbury - 30 Hours - Full-Time, Permanent
Permanent · Aylesbury
ESTEE LAUDER
Estée Lauder Companies Multi-Brand - Clinique & Origins Consultant - House of Fraser, Manchester - 14.25 Hours / Week - Part Time, Permanent
Permanent · Manchester
ESTEE LAUDER
Clinique - Consultant - Boots, Horsham - 35 Hours - Full Time, Permanent
Permanent · Horsham
ESTEE LAUDER
Clinique - Consultant - Boots, Livingston - 15 Hours - Part-Time - Permanent
Permanent · Livingston
VIVIENNE WESTWOOD
Buying Admin Assistant
Permanent · LONDON
STELLA MCCARTNEY
Treasury Analyst
Permanent · LONDON
STELLA MCCARTNEY
Business Intelligence Analyst
Permanent · LONDON
Ads
By
AFP
Published
May 15, 2014
Share
Download
Download the article
Print
Click here to print
Text size
aA+ aA-

Sonia Rykiel: Julie de Libran new artistic director

By
AFP
Published
May 15, 2014

© 2014 AFP – The French designer Julie de Libran, who worked from 2008 to 2014 at Louis Vuitton, has been appointed artistic director of Sonia Rykiel, replacing the Canadian Geraldo da Conceicao, said the house in a statement on Wednesday.

Julie de Libran’s first collection will be presented in September in Paris during the spring/summer 2015 shows. Her predecessor, Geraldo da Conceicao, had taken up his role in September 2012.

Julie de Libran


The appointment of Julie de Libran fits with “the relaunch strategy and accelerated international development" of Sonia Rykiel, according to the statement.

The brand, synonymous with Parisian irreverence and founded in 1968, is majority owned by the investment company First heritage brands, which took an 80% stake in 2012, the family holding the remaining 20%. Besides the ready-to-wear range Sonia Rykiel, the company has developed a second line for younger customers: Sonia By.

From 2008 to 2014, Julie de Libran was creative director of women’s ready-to-wear and studio director at Louis Vuitton. Before that she had worked at Prada as design director of ready-to-wear from 1998 to 2008.

"I join Sonia Rykiel with so much pride and respect,” said the designer in a statement. "I value the confident, chic, and smart woman that Madame Rykiel has always referred to, with her radical and yet very easy way," she says.

"We are at a stage where we can accelerate the development of the house," said the president of First heritage brands Jean-Marc Loubier.

Copyright © 2022 AFP. All rights reserved. All information displayed in this section (dispatches, photographs, logos) are protected by intellectual property rights owned by Agence France-Presse. As a consequence you may not copy, reproduce, modify, transmit, publish, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the contents of this section without the prior written consent of Agence France-Presses.