×
713
Fashion Jobs
ESTÉE LAUDER
Art Director
Permanent · London
ESTÉE LAUDER
Clinique - Consultant - Fenwick, Bracknell - 11.5 Hours - Part Time, Permanent
Permanent · Bracknell
ESTÉE LAUDER
CRM And Email Analyst (Contract) - Must be Immediately Available
Permanent · London
ESTÉE LAUDER
Senior Art Director
Permanent · London
ESTÉE LAUDER
CRM Analyst
Permanent · London
ESTÉE LAUDER
CRM Manager, jo Malone London
Permanent · London
ESTÉE LAUDER
Senior Manager, qc Lab
Permanent · Petersfield
ESTÉE LAUDER
Clinique - Consultant - Menarys, Cookstown - 18 Hours - Part Time, Permanent
Permanent · Cookstown
ESTÉE LAUDER
Clinique - Consultant - Boots - Silverlink, Newcastle - 10 Hours - Part-Time - Permanent
Permanent · Newcastle upon Tyne
ESTÉE LAUDER
Origins & Aveda - Account Manager - House of Fraser, Wolverhampton - 22.5 Hours - Part-Time, Permanent
Permanent · Wolverhampton
ESTÉE LAUDER
Aveda - Account Manager - Jarrolds, Norwich - 37.5 Hours - Full Time, Permanent
Permanent · Norwich
ESTÉE LAUDER
Clinique - Consultant - Boots, Oxford - 24 Hours - Part-Time - Permanent
Permanent · Oxford
ESTÉE LAUDER
Clinique - Consultant - Goulds, Dorchester - 18 Hours - Part Time, Permanent
Permanent · Dorset
ESTÉE LAUDER
Clinique - Consultant - Boots, Newcastle - 12 Hours - Part Time, Permanent
Permanent · Newcastle upon Tyne
ESTÉE LAUDER
Clinique - Consultant - Boots-Market Street, Manchester - 15 Hours - Part Time, Permanent
Permanent · Manchester
ESTÉE LAUDER
Estée Lauder - Area Sales & Education Manager - South - Oxford - Bristol (Maternity Cover)
Permanent · Southampton
ESTÉE LAUDER
Clinique - Consultant - Boots, Cheshunt - 13 Hours - Part Time, Permanent
Permanent · Cheshunt
ESTÉE LAUDER
Clinique - Consultant - Boots, Norwich - 18.5 Hours - Part Time, Permanent
Permanent · Norwich
ESTÉE LAUDER
Clinique - Consultant - Boots-Drake Circus, Plymouth - 22.5 Hours - Part-Time - Permanent
Permanent · Plymouth
ESTÉE LAUDER
Clinique - Consultant - Fenwick, Bracknell - 18.5 Hours - Part Time, Permanent
Permanent · Bracknell
ESTÉE LAUDER
Tom Ford - Business Manager - Flannels - Fosse Park, Leicester - 37.5 Hours - Full-Time - Permanent
Permanent · Leicester
ESTÉE LAUDER
Aramis & Designer Fragrances - Account Manager - Boots, Bristol Cribbs Causeway - 22.5 Hours - Part Time, Permanent
Permanent · Bristol
By
Reuters
Published
Nov 30, 2012
Share
Download
Download the article
Print
Click here to print
Text size
aA+ aA-

Fast Retailing to take control of J Brand Holdings for $290 million

By
Reuters
Published
Nov 30, 2012

TOKYO - Japan's Fast Retailing Co said it will buy an 80.1 percent stake in U.S. denim maker J Brand Holdings from Star Avenue Capital and J Brand managers for $290 million to gain more brand clout in the United States. J Brand managers will hold the remaining 19.9%.


Tadashi Yanai and Jeff Rudes of Fast Retailing and J Brand.


J Brand was only recently established, and its niche position has higher volatility in fashion than casual wear. Nevertheless, the company has solid brand recognition in the U.S. market and maintains good margins. Through the acquisition, Fast Retailing will be able to gain ground in women's apparel, which the company has been focusing on, while at the same time increasing its footprint in the U.S. market.

© Thomson Reuters 2021 All rights reserved.