×
1 542
Fashion Jobs
LINDA FARROW
Optical Key Account Manager
Permanent · LONDON
LINDA FARROW
After Sales Executive (German And French Speaking)
Permanent · LONDON
LINDA FARROW
Trade Marketing Manager
Permanent · LONDON
SHISEIDO
Bareminerals Account Manager - Boots Bracknell (37.5 Hours)
Permanent · Bracknell
SHISEIDO
Bareminerals Account Manager - Boots Stratford (37.5 Hours)
Permanent · London
SHISEIDO
Nars Business Manager - Fenwick Newcastle (37.5 Hours)
Permanent · Newcastle upon Tyne
SHISEIDO
Account Manager - Boots Hammersmith (22.5 Hours)
Permanent · London
GUCCI LIMITED
Gucci Stock Manager
Permanent · LONDON
NIKE
Purpose Marketing Manager, London
Permanent · London
NIKE
Agile Marketing Manager, London
Permanent · London
ESTÉE LAUDER
Clinique - Consultant - Lisburn, Boots - 30 Hours - Full Time, Permanent
Permanent · Lisburn
ESTÉE LAUDER
Clinique - Consultant - Edinburgh, John Lewis- 37 Hours - Full-Time, Permanent
Permanent · Edinburgh
ESTÉE LAUDER
Demand Planner - The Estée Lauder Companies
Permanent · London
SHISEIDO
Bareminerals Account Manager - Boots, Edinburgh Gyle (30 Hours)
Permanent · Edinburgh
SHISEIDO
Laura Mercier Account Manager - Harvey Nichols Manchester (37.5 Hours)
Permanent · Stretford
SHISEIDO
Bareminerals - Account Manager (30 Hours)
Permanent · Edinburgh
V. F. CORPORATION
Manager, Strategic Accounts - Dickies Emea
Permanent · LONDON
VANS
Credit Controller - Spanish Speaking - Vans
Permanent · CALVERTON
VF INTERNATIONAL
Multilingual Credit Controller - Key Accounts (English Plus Any European Language)
Permanent · CALVERTON
ESTÉE LAUDER
Clinique - Consultant - John Lewis, Location - 15Hours / 3 Days - Part-Time, Permanent
Permanent · Exeter
ESTÉE LAUDER
Clinique - Consultant - Sutton Coldfield, Beatties - 15 Hours - Part-Time, Permanent
Permanent · The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield
ESTÉE LAUDER
Clinique - Consultant - Leicester, Boots - Fosse Park - 15 Hours - Part-Time, Permanent
Permanent · Leicester
Published
Mar 19, 2018
Share
Download
Download the article
Print
Click here to print
Text size
aA+ aA-

Bruno Sälzer steps down as Bench CEO

Published
Mar 19, 2018

Bruno Sälzer is leaving the CEO role at clothing brand Bench three years after becoming chief executive and chairman, following his acquisition of a 15% stake in the business.


Bruno Sälzer - Archiv


Sources close to the matter told German magazine Capital that Sälzer is stepping down to focus on his various board roles. The former CEO of Boss and Escada sits on the boards of Amer Sports, Lacoste and Deichmann. In fact, he has been chairman of the board of directors of Amer Sports, a Finnish sporting goods company which owns brands like Salomon, Atomic and Wilson, since 2017.

Bench declined to comment when contacted by Capital.

Sälzer will reportedly retain his 15% stake in Bench. He purchased the company in 2014 with majority owner Emeram Capital Partners, which controls the remaining 85% of the streetwear brand.

Bench employees were informed about Sälzer’s resignation on Monday, according to German media. His responsibilities will be divided between the brand’s senior managers.

Copyright © 2021 FashionNetwork.com All rights reserved.