Cosmetics groups among most "meaningful" brands
Ikea, Google and Nestlé are apparently the brands that have the greatest impact on our senses and our quality of life. This, at least, is what is indicated by the Meaningful Brand ranking, established by Havas Media, which places Unilever, P&G and L'Oréal, respectively, in the 9th, 14th and 17th ranks of the brands considered most "meaningful."
The final rankings were conducted employing a panel of 50,000 consumers located in 14 countries. The study concluded that only 20% of brands have a real positive impact on consumer perception, leaving 80% of marks "underperforming." "This reveals a huge opportunity for brands," reported Havas Media.
Copyright © 2023 FashionNetwork.com All rights reserved.